Enter today for a chance to win
your tickets to the most epic yacht party
JOE WALLACE RETIREMENT YACHT PARTY
Winners will be announced at 8:00pm on 2-25-23 at the BRUH MENTOR SneakerBall Gala
Location: Chapman Cultural Center 200 E St John St, Spartanburg, SC 29306
Event Time: 6:30pm – 11:30pm
Winner Announcement: 8:00pm
Each Winner will Receive:
*Includes Roundtrip Flights from your current City/State to Miami Fl.
*Includes Lodging and Meals
*Travel dates: 12/30/2023 – 01/02/2024
*Winners are allowed to bring 1 Guest (all of the above are included for traveling guest)
Are you Ready to enter?
Enter below NOW:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, excluding Hawaii and Alaska. You must be 18 years and older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes or Contest constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules.
All winners will be publicly announced on 2/25/28, at 8pm. The drawing will be held at the Bruh Mentor Sneaker Ball Gala, at the Chapman Cultural Center, Spartanburg, SC. The drawing will also be on YMA NATION Facebook Live.
CONTEST PERIOD: YMA Nation reserves the right to end the contest at any time. Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Sweepstakes Period. Online entries end on 2/24/23, 11:59pm.
PRIZE: Prizes will be delivered to the winning entrant’s address or at the sole option and discretion of the contest sponsor to a recipient designated by the contest winner. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Prizes will include the following:
- (2) Roundtrip tickets from winner’s home local airport to Miami, Florida on 12/30/23; and returning 1/2/24 from Miami, Florida to winner’s home local airport.
- Hotel stay at host hotel from 12/30/23 – 1/2/24.
- Transportation upon arrival in Miami, Florida on 12/30/24, until departure on 1/2/24.
- All meals are covered (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) upon arrival in Miami, Florida on 12/30/23, until departure on 1/2/24.
- Additional activities or participating in other itinerary activities are solely at the discretion of winners and not an expense covered by YMA Nation.
- All prizes must be claimed by 12 AM EST on 3/30/2023.
PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold YMA Nation and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Contest or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Contest or use or redemption of the prize.
YMA Nation reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any event sponsored by YMA Nation, without the expressed written permission of all winners and traveling participants. YMA Nation may use the photograph/video in publications, social media, or other media material produced, used, or contracted by YMA Nation, including but not limited to brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc.
By participating in a YMA Nation event or by failing to notify YMA Nation in writing of your desire to not have your photograph used by YMA Nation, you are agreeing to release, defend, hold harmless, and indemnify YMA Nation from any and all claims involving the use of your picture or likeness.
Any person or organization not affiliated with YMA Nation may not use, copy, alter, or modify YMA Nation photographs, graphics, videography, or other similar reproductions and recordings without the advance written permission of an authorized designee from YMA Nation.
* In the event a flight schedule is interrupted, canceled, rescheduled, or delayed by the airlines, YMA Nation nor any affiliated company will be liable for instances out of the control of the event sponsor. If a flight schedule is terminated due to extreme weather disruptions or the event of natural disasters, it is the responsibility of the traveler to communicate with the airlines to make suitable flight arrangements. No cash or monetary reimbursements will be provided for travel changes due to any of the above occurrences.